RCAPP - 1
Initial facility assessments to initiate contact, determine primary needs and involve facilities.
* Review chamber facilities and perform safety assessments.
* Grade facilities into one of six levels of appropriateness for referrals.
* Establish individual reimbursement agreements; solve insurance and communication issues..
* Gather initial information on composition of local diving industry for support purposes.
RCAPP - 2
Advancing our partnerships with treatment centres and working to develop the regions further.
Main Activities Include:
* Direct dive medical support by DAN Regional Directors
* Ongoing Technical support
Joint training programmes:
* DAN Divers Days
* DAN Diving Safety Workshops
* DAN Medicine Courses
Join research programmes:
* Dive Safety Laboratory and Project Dive Exploration
* DCI Outcome Studies, etc.
Want to know more? Download the information piece
Contact us to get involved: